The pipes of COMPACT BALL VALVE are a kind of common building materials, which are loved by many customers for their excellent characteristics and high cost performance. Therefore, today, we will start with the classification of plastic pipes, and let everyone know about plastic pipes.
At this stage, there are the following 6 types of plastic pipes commonly used in the sales market:
1. Rigid polyvinyl chloride plastic pipe, alias UPVC pipe. It is light in weight, low in strength, has high-quality self-extinguishing performance and high-quality chemical stability, and can be used for drainage, sewage, ventilation, etc.
2. Polyethylene pipe, alias PE pipe. According to the level of density, it can be further classified into high density polyethylene pipe, medium density polyethylene pipe and low density polyethylene pipe. High-density ones have high strength and high-quality heat resistance, and can be used for urban gas and water supply pipes; medium-density ones have normal stiffness and strength, but have high-quality flexibility and creep resistance; low-density ones have flexibility, elongation The long rate has certain advantages, and its impact resistance, chemical stability and high-frequency insulation performance are excellent, and it can be used for rural irrigation, power, cable communication, etc.
3. Cross-linked polyethylene pipe, alias PE-X pipe. It has high-quality memory, environmental protection, chemical properties, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, and can be used for the supply of cooling and heating systems in buildings, such as heating pipes, central air conditioning pipes, hot water supply pipes, etc. It can also be used as a transportation pipeline for food in the food industry.
4. Random copolymer polypropylene pipe, alias PP-R pipe. It is non-toxic, odorless and very hygienic. With high-quality heat resistance and antifreeze properties, it is an ideal hot and cold water pipe material. It is mainly used for cold and hot drinking water supply systems, beverage production and transportation systems, hot water heating systems, and air conditioning systems in civil and industrial buildings.
5. Polybutene tube, alias PB tube. It has high strength, high-quality creep resistance, and is easy to install and easy to operate. At the same time, its price is high, the diameter of the pipe is small, and it is easily eroded by some aromatic hydrocarbons and chlorinated solvents, so there are certain taboos in the field of application.
6. Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene pipe, alias ABS pipe. It has high heat resistance, corrosion resistance, creep resistance, and is non-toxic, odorless, hygienic and clean, but has poor heat transfer characteristics and is not suitable for places exposed to sunlight. Overseas, it is usually used for sewage discharge, irrigation, and underground conduction; in China, it is usually used for indoor water supply, transportation of corrosive substances, etc.
Post time: Jul-05-2022